The hand-tufted Cardamom collection boasts vivid jewel tones and uniquely distressed Turkish motifs, crafted to emulate traditional sun-faded, vintage designs. The Jensine rug showcases an open, vine motif in a mix of subdued hues of blue, green, beige, and light brown. Inspired by the artistic imperfection of dye-lot changes in perfectly aged wool textiles, the looped pile of this rug features tonal colorway depth and textural dimension.
- Handmade Quality: hand tufted by artisans in India for notable durability
- Stylish Durability: made of 100% wool for optimum durability
- Looped Pile: looped pile lends rich texture to the stain-resistant fibers
- Care and Cleaning: Blot stains immediately and clean with mild soap mixed with equal parts white vinegar and water. Shedding is normal: vacuum regularly with beater bar off, and shedding will reduce over time.
- Rug Pad Recommended: prevent bunching and slipping with a rubber-backed, non-slip rug pad