- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Steel seat box
- Ten-button wired hand control on the right-hand side of the recliner allows for controlled transitioning between the recline and lift positions.
- Pocket on the right-hand side provides storage for the hand control and other belongings.
- Heavy-duty lay-flat mechanism will accommodate occupants weighing up to 300 pounds.
- Battery backup system will activate during a power failure. The backup system is powered by two 9V batteries (not included) that need to be installed into the external transformer.
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Only available in shown nailhead trim.
- Only available in select fabrics.
The Leather Lift Recliner may be available at Turner's Fine Furniture in the Leesburg, Tifton, Valdosta, Thomasville, and Bonaire area. Please contact us to check availability.
Please note that the finish or fabric of this product in-store may be different than the photo currently pictured. Please contact your local store to confirm product pricing, availability, finish and fabric colors and promotional dates.
Nailhead, Power Reclining, Upholstered, Power Headrest
Dimensions & Specs
|Seat Cushion Style||Attached|
|Seat Type||Scoop / Bucket|
You might also like
Write a Product Review
Request More Information
Looking for more information? Simply fill out the form below and we will get back with you within 48 hours.
707 2nd Street West
1176 US Highway 82 West
3385 North Valdosta Road
2151 US Highway 319 South
375 Oak Ridge Church Road